Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Amy Butler Laminated Cotton/Oilcloth Offer

  Todays great offer is a fabulous bundle of Amy Butlers Laminated Oilcloth fabrics
4 pieces ( 68cm x 50cm each) equivalent to 1 metre

Today only $36.00 or the bundle.  Usually $45.00 (20% off)

Each fat quater measures  68cm x 50cm and is large enough for most projects, bags, roll up bags, nappy holders, bunting flags, doorstops, wipeclean cushion.  
We stock a large range of oilcloth and laminated cotton, pop in store for more bundles


Amy Butler Laminated Cotton/oilcloth bundle

So my camera isnt working, im not surprised, as i took it to the beach last week, and like the kind loving mother that i am handed it to my 9 year old, to click away merilly.

Not until i turned and looked that I saw to my horrow, 2 hands covered in SAND........  I looked at him , I looked at my camera and just shook my head.  Well at least he had fun for 5 minutes.
We closed the the lens and packed it away, after shaking all the sand out.

When some new fabric arrived earlier this week, I excitedly got my camera out and YES, it had sand in it.  I  had totally forgotten we had taken it to the beach and the sandy hands incident.

So it is now at Teds being de-sanded so I can use it again.
So again whilst this is happening, i thought Id add some special offers for the Easter holiday, seeing as though i cannot take any new pics of my nice new quilting fabrics  until next week hopefully!!!

I shall have a special each day, with the previous being put back to its original price.  So be quick because they will change quickly.

Heres todays.  happy shopping........


Get inspired and create something gorgeous with our 
oilcloth and fabric bundles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful fabric. I hope the camera is okay