Saturday, November 21, 2009

Marimekko Wall Art - Sunny Sunday





This is what sundays are made of - nippers first thing in the morning, a gynastics gala in the afternoon, and then the movies, what more can you do in a day i ask myself.

Well, our renovations have just started so im taking all my canvases off the wall and putting them away, so the dust doesnt get them.   Although if the electricians work is anything to go by, I think I might go into storage aswell......

My lovely Marimekko canvas in sunshine orange and yellow is going into storage upstairs, it will be so nice to get it back out in the new year and I will run up some bright new cushions in Mini Marimekko to match.

Heres to a good week of work, cleaning and sewing loads of cushions


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That canvas is gorgeous , do you want me to mind it for you for a while , lol !