Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A free gift ~ Elephant Walk Book Bag

I have been sewing away today like a mad woman. I have been making book bags for preppies.
I have made this one from Sprout Design Elephant Walk.

It has a blue drawstring cord to one side and lined for extra strength and durability, so it can be swung around and around and around, as preppies do with some books or toys in.

I took this opportunity to photo it and add a blog post, these new book bags/toy bags will be available to buy from my new updated site in September, and will also be great for Christmas pressies too. Did i mention Christmas, sorry didnt mean to!!

It is so cute and can be yours with any fabric or decor purchase worth $75 at my store this week.

This one is made from the 100% cotton driill and measures 36cm long by 32cm wide, and beautifully finished inside.

I will be giving away one of these with each order of $75 or more this week at I Just Love That Fabric, so pop along and receive your freebie.

Happy shopping

Susie