Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sunny spring Oilcloths ~ Picnics and Salads

Eden in Rose

Sky Stripe

Candy Dot

Well the sun is surely shining well this week, and spring will be here very soon and then summer.
I have had a new delivery of Oilcloth, of 4 more Mexican Oilcloth designs.
Eden in pink, Eden in red, Sky stripe and Candy dot, these are all available in store now, hopefully some more to follow.

Make a fabulous tablecloth, cushion covers, I took a large piece on a picnic, that was great, i just had to wipe it over when finished, easy peasy. The colours are fab and great mixed and matched.

Happy looking, have a lovely week.

Susie

1 comment:

Tam said...

Hi! I'm glad I"m stalking your blog! Someone one a forum I frequent was looking for oil cloth and there isn't much around at the moment, so I linked them to your wonderful store! Tam