Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kitch Mexican Oilcloth - how tasty is this retro design


This is so retro, Mexican Oilcloth ~ a lighter weight oilcloth than the usual, (which is usually cotton or cotton duck which has been laminated with pvc , so thicker) The ink is printed onto the first coat of Pvc, not onto the backing, this is then coated with a clear layer of Pvc, making it stain resitant and waterproof. The composition is 91% PVC AND 9% cotton and polyester.

The fabulous blue background and orange/pink hibiscus is just so yummy. I also have in my store the red lace Mexican Oilcloth too.

As I am on my never ending mission for oilcloth, im going to make a doorstopper in this, for an outside door I have that bangs around a lot, if it turns out well then I shall take a photo and post it here.

1 comment: