Friday, April 30, 2010

Its not Pink.........its Black Board fabric

(Non screeeeeeching Black Board Fabric!! )

I know, i usually have the pinks,  oranges,  greens, blues but for today Black is the new pink.

Chalk Board/Black Board Cloth, what a brilliant idea, its the same as a black board, you can use it the same way,  but it can be rolled up and put away.
It can be found in the Oilcloth section in my store

Use it as a tablecloth at a kids party with their names on for seating, or doodle parties.  The uses and fun are endless. Or use as a portable blackboard for travelling.
The only thing that is different from the real chalk board/ blackboard is you cant make the chalk  ....screeeeeeech.  Do you remember at school that sound of sharp chalk scraping down the black board.  ooh i can hear it now.  Thats it.

Chalk/Board Black/Board Cloth Fabric, like an oilcloth but a matt finish
This is available from as little as $8.15 for a piece 60cm x 50cm

Enjoy the mess and NOT the screech

Susie

10 comments:

Christy Amular said...

That's the most clever cloth! Imagine the crafting possibilities!

Julie-Ann said...

Wow how impressive. I love it:)

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

The possibilities are endless!

secret cake said...

How clever! The wheels are turning... : )

admin said...

Mine arrived in the post & I love it!! Thank you :) Come over to my blog tomorrow to see a feature on it too! :) Sarah

Pink Blog Girl said...

This is SO cool!

Kim @ Inspired Goodness said...

Such a clever idea. Would love to get my hands on some of this!!

JTP said...

so fun! someone just sent me a link to your blog- I have now found my new favorite site!!!! yeah!

Leah said...

Love the idea to use for a party tablecloth.

Tucker C said...

Great read thhankyou