Friday, October 9, 2009

My little superstar in Sydney

My  youngest little superstar, on his first trip away from home, with out mum and dad.  Not too sure whos more anxious, him or me.  Me i think, having my apron strings stretched to their limits. 

Anyway todays comp has finished and he did so well, coming 4th overall individually and 2nd placing as a team.  I managed to grab 5 minutes with Robbie to smother and kiss him, before leaving him in the care of the chaperones.

I am staying in Palm Beach, on the  northern beaches Sydney, and where has this FREEZING weather come from and  rain, havent see that for a while.   but hey what a lovely place,  some super nichey shops and cafes, took a trip to Manly for lunch today before the comp and well got soaked and serious wind blown.  Havent worn my sunnies either, which is strange as they are usually fixed to my eyes.  Well its good to see the rain anyway, but will be happy when it has stopped.  Off for a curry and some wine tonite and back form more competitions  tomorrow morning.

Have a great weekend. back to sewing on Monday.

Susie x

2 comments:

Isabella Golightly said...

You drove almost past my house on the way up to Palmie... hope your visit wasn't a complete waste! We're actually loving the rain, but it does make for a miserable time in Sydney, that's for sure!

Slices of Beauty... said...

Rains in London as well.
Wow, what a superstar the one man is!