Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cushions everywhere

With Christmas fast approaching, im giving all my old cushions and makeover, out with the old tatty things and in with some nice crisp new ones.
I recently made up an order for some of these Kaffe Fassett Verbena cushions and so have now decided to have some for myself, I just absolutely love this design, pink is of course being my favourite colour, along with orange and blue and of course green, well most colours. So im going to load up my sofa this week.
I always find that cushions are a quick and reasonably priced re decorating tool. quick and easy to make up and shouldn't cost the earth.
We managed some nice sunshine today here on the Gold Coast before that horendous storm so took 5 mins to take a quick photo of a couple of them in the sun.
More great ideas for cushions later!
Susie

No comments: