Thursday, May 13, 2010

Warm Winter Colours from Saffron Craig

I cant decide on which of these Forest Elementals fabrics i like best. 

The bags are so Autumn and the colours make me feel so cosy, that i want to snuggle up in front of the fire with this gorgeous quilt over my feet. 



But its the bags that have inspired me, I LOVE bags, I have an obsession with handbags and paper bags. 



Im sure I would be the envy of all my pals with one of these bags, Id definily go with the Elk Landscape............


but then again maybe the Birds on Leaves.....................or



even the Elk Landscape in Aquamarine........


All  now available in my store I Just Love That Fabric, pop in and take a closer look.

Susie



4 comments:

Jenny said...

ooh, just found your blog and your shop!
I love birds on leaves, black and purple. Great to see them all working together in the first pic.

Sammy :0) said...

That quilt is beautiful, but you are right the bags do catch my eye more!! I love the black/purple with white birds the best!

Kym said...

I am not sure if this is where I enter but I love the Geese Bubbles in Aqua & Brown, I love the colour!

fashion synergy said...

High Fashion Emerging Designers Wanted for Fashion Week Show: The Emerging Trends 2010 for Boston Fashion Week promises to bring the best Euro chic designers to the Boston market. In the last two years, we have worked with over 25 international and national designers, major sponsors, buyers and press and 30 photographers from Boston and New York giving extensive opportunity for emerging designers to shine. Spots are limited and we book months in advance. At the show, you will receive all models, hair, makeup, video clips, photos, buyers contact and networking opportunity at one of the biggest and prestigious shows in Boston. Over 600 fashion forward individuals come to our show and our designers are promoted to over 200k people via online and offline marketing.

For more info about our past show, please visit: http://www.theEmergingTrends.com or our promo video from last year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AezCJlFCo8.

About Us:
The SYNERGY Events (www.theSYNERGYevents.com) uses very unique online and offline marketing strategies to produce themed events in both Boston and New York City, which have been covered by Boston Globe, Fashion Boston, Boston Common, Improper Bostonian, Boston Magazine & many other online and print publications. These special events present known, and soon to be talents with a great opportunity to introduce their exceptional work, while networking and enjoying other talents from around the world.

Contact Us:
Please send all contact details with your portfolio to:
BostonFashion[at]theSYNERGYevents.com