Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sew pretty aprons - to sew yourself

Its a busy month is February, with my birthday and st valentines and all sorts of things happening.  But i found the time to run up some gorgeous little aprons, to add to my store.  I had to design a couple for a friend who runs a day care centre and I havent stop sewing them since. 

Grandma's Kitchen Apron (size upto 6/7 years)

Sew easy to make, as this mexican oilcloth sews a treat.
I now sell these ready made in my store and also as apron kits, including instructions.

The kits include all you need to make your own little 
"Grandma's Kitchen Apron" .
The kit costs $9.95 and available in any combination.

Happy Sewing

Susie

4 comments:

Blanky4me.com said...

They're so cute! My daughter loves to wear an apron when she's helping in the kitchen.

Designsdbj said...

They are gorgeous, what little girl wouldn't love one.
Happy Bithday too.:)

Donatella said...

An apron seems simple enough... I must get my sewing machine out! Such cute work : ) Thank you!

clare's craftroom said...

Great aprons ! You didn't say exactly when in February your birthday is ! If you've already had it Happy Belated Birthday .