Saturday, January 9, 2010

Outdoor Fabric for Summer - This weeks Favourite

Two of my favourite out door stripe fabrics, soil and stain resitant, ideal with my boys around.  These are such gorgeous stripes, really nice and wide, each stripe being 9cms wide.


 
 
This is just part of the Santuary Range from Warwick Fabrics, I have just picked a few that are popular, the complete collection is available. 
I have chosen the sunrise colourwary for cushions and chair covers on my patio, I shall post some pics once completed, Im so looking forward to the finished product.

Have a Happy Sunny Week.


Susie x

1 comment:

Pineapple Villa said...

I love the black and white one - should get some for my outdoor chairs. would you mind emailing me how much it is? shabbybeach@hotmail.com
Thanks so much, Mel xxx