Monday, June 8, 2009

Marimekko fabric printing..........

I found this pic, it just amazes me, the endess line of Marimekko fabric drying, in this fantastic long length of fabric disappearing into the distance, it actually goes on further than this pic, i cut a piece off the pic to get the best bits in.

I adore this colour too, the colours are just so bright and stunning. Imagine working in the Marimekko factory, just drooling all day long at the vibrant colours and designs. Love It!! Love It!!

Happy drooling!!

Susie

7 comments:

Carolyne Thornton said...

I love that fabric too!

Tori Leslie said...

Hey Susie,
when you commented on my blog, I just figured, "hey another fabric lover." Wow was I right. I love your store! You have some wonderful fabrics, I'm jealous!!!
Thanks for visiting me!

parTea lady said...

That is a great fabric - love the color.

Unknown said...

Wow, fabric is very very nice and the picture implies the way how fabric manufacturing happening.....

Anything Upholstery:
Anything Upholstery - upholstery, upholstery fabrics, upholstery supplies, upholstery cleaner, vinyl, furniture upholstery

Anonymous said...

I have awarded you a blog award: http://heavenlyhandmades.blogspot.com/2009/06/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Kathleen

Trish Goodfield said...

What a great big bold print, no hiding away from this one. I love it.

MooBear Designs said...

I just picked up 3 meters of this fabric in green and yellow for $2... hehe I didn't even know what it was until a friend pointed it out... priceless!!

xo Steph